Thursday, March 10, 2011

The views expressed in this video do not necessarily represent the views of you or anyone like you. Or maybe they do


Kevin Kirsch from Architecture Minnesota on Vimeo

I have a special place in my heart for the musicians on the skyways.  When Billy Chopper, an Argentine duo, busked in the USBank Plaza skyway last summer, I posted some video and got a thousand hits from all over the world.  Kevins's video does justice to the special musicians who grace the 4th Ave. skyway, which I see every single day.  I wish I had done something like this, but now Kevin did, and so enjoy it.

And you can vote for it on the contest site linked above, if you can't bring yourself to vote for my video.  Just kidding.  Vote your heart.  Or conscience.  Or ears.  whatever..

No comments: