Thursday, March 10, 2011

Buildng + Community + Links = ?

Skywaifs present, past and future

Britt Aamodt started the ball rolling by interviewing people for a radio feature on skyways. She is an arts reporter with an extensive background in marginalia, having published a definitive work on the undefinable art of comix. When she approached me I recognized how marginal skyways and my blog are, so I agreed.


Ryan Siemers, Marsha Trainer, sharing down-to-earth but 20-feet-off-the-ground skyway insights and anecdotes.


And me, the skyway yay sayer and scribbler in the margins of the city.
Missing from the photos are Kevin Kirsch, who was there but got away before I snapped at everyone, and Mike Bleakmore, who wasn't even there to photograph, but who is a skywaif from way back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: