Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nachos surprise of the skyways


The Taco Johns nachos with chicken were a pleasant surprise. I was hungry and out of time, so I didn't expect much from a fast food solution. I was in for a surprise: the chips were crisp and fresh, and the cook had taken the trouble to layer the beans, cheese and chicken among the chips. (Rather than just dump a soggy mass of mono-TexMex filling on a layer of bagged corn shingles --I have only found one place in the skyways that was that bad, and I will reserve judgment until I have tried them again.)

So this brings up the problem of trying to provide useful "food guide" info without hurting small businesses that mean well.

While I ponder that, I am thinking of doing a review of the nachos on the skyways. But I would prefer to have some audience input here, to spread the pain and joy around. Contact me with your favorite/worst nachos story, pix if you have them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: