Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you commute?


The Commuter Connection in the southwest corner of USBank skyway level is a huge resource for commuters. They are staffed full time, and have all the maps, routes, schedules, programs, etc for any commuter in any form of conveyance. Biased toward ecological solutions, but friendly and informative to all. When I was trying to figure out the bus transfer issue between express buses, city buses, and Bloomington buses, I couldn't even formulate the question clearly, but they figured out what I meant and sent me off with exactly what I needed.

They aren't perfect. When I told them my uncle was in jail, they said they couldn't get his sentence commuted. Badda Bing.
(My uncle isn't in jail, and they didn't say that. Contents may settle during shipment. Do not read joke if you are suffering severe mood swings or under the care of a physician while driving.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: