Friday, March 19, 2010


This woman's hat said "German" and this tiny nook in the skyways sells German hot dogs, which are half the size of bratwurst but taste just like them. She was the friendliest person I met all day. When she asked me what I was doing, I took a chance and said "Taking pictures of pretty girls, what else can an old man do?" And got this response from her. Humor trumps political correctness. I bought the hot dog. I wasn't really taking pictures of pretty girls.  I didn't even know if I wanted to.  My friend Gus, god rest his soul, said the best pictures had pretty girls in them.  My politically correct self wants to prove him wrong, but he is laughing.  He was always able to laugh. I dedicate this picture to him.  Gerald Gustafson...my friend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: